Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Mackie Onyx 1640i Mixer in custom flightcase - mint £400
£450

For sale is my Mackie ONYX 1640i firewire mixer - £400

A fabulous mixer for live bands and recording which has been meticulously looked after and lived its whole life in a flightcase I made for it on the day it arrived. Perfect for any medium sized gigging band with 16 XLR mic preamps.

This is the firewire version so can be hooked up to a laptop or PC to become a 16 channel interface. We have used this feature to record countless live shows and then after remixing and mastering we send the bride / groom a little surprise with a copy of their wedding gig on CD. We have also used it for studio recording at home. Please note however that this version is not compatible with Windows 8 or Windows 10. We have used both Windows 7 and Windows Vista with it without issue but I know that Mackie made a newer version of it which was for current Windows operating systems. We simply installed Windows 7 on our recently aquired laptop to run it.

It's in A1 condition with not a single crackly pot or noisy channel, absolutely everything works as it should and it's clearly been built to last. I have the original box too!

I also have a pristine 25m Studiospares 16/4 stage snake for sale for £100 but will include it with this mixer for an extra £50 if buyer wants it.

[attachment=205381:IMG_7217.JPG] [attachment=205382:IMG_7218.JPG] [attachment=205383:IMG_7221.JPG] [attachment=205384:IMG_7222.JPG] [attachment=205385:IMG_7223.JPG]

Prefer collection from South Northants due to size and weight but if buyer wants to organise a courier then I will happily seek a box big enough, provide dimensions and weight and be available for courier collection.

Edited by mrtcat

• 1 month later...