Why become a member? ×

Precision 51 Slab Style Body - SOLD
£49

[quote name='CyberBass' timestamp='1447936217' post='2911571']
[color=#000000]I recently posted in the general section regarding a Mike Dirnt Bass I bought with a badly warped unusable neck. I am now going to sell the parts off of it.[/color]

Precision 51 Slab Style Body, came off of what was advertised as a Fender Mike Dirnt and this may or may or may not be a body from one, but will sell on the basis of unbranded. Bass comes without pick ups and without bridge. I will include tone and volume pot with wiring loom, tone and volume metal facia plate an the scratch plate that has a big split in. The body has a few chips and scratch on reverse, but would make a good road worn project. Price £49.
[/quote]

[color=#000000]I recently posted in the general section regarding a Mike Dirnt Bass I bought with a badly warped unusable neck. I am now going to sell the parts off of it.[/color]

Precision 51 Slab Style Body, came off of what was advertised as a Fender Mike Dirnt and this may or may or may not be a body from one, but will sell on the basis of unbranded. Bass comes without pick ups and without bridge. I will include tone and volume pot, tone and volume metal facia plate an the scratch plate that has a big split in. The body has a few chips and scratch on reverse, but would make a good road worn project. Price £49.

Edited by CyberBass