Why become a member? ×

Vanderkley Aurora & 115 MN6 Cab?

urban werner

[color=#141414][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]Anyone tried Vanderkley?[/font][/color]
[color=#141414][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]Looking for warm and natural sound for both bass guitar and the double-bass with clarity and pretense in the lower mids. [/font][/color]
[color=#141414][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]Very curious about Vanderkley Aurora and the 115 MN6 cab but can't find that much comments on the net. [/font][/color]
[color=#141414][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]Please help me out if you have experience or met someone who has [/font][/color]

I run an Aurora (#2, #1 in the uk) through a 212MNT cab.

The amp is very capable, and works well through the 2x12 cabinet. It is effortless, and easily 'fills' a room. Any room.

I don't run any EQ on the amp, as I find I don't need to, but its always there if needed.

The sound is immensely clear and defined, and is regularly commented upon by my fellow band members and other listeners.

Hope this helps

RK

I have not heard that particular cab but I did hear the Aurora through a pair of Vanderkley 210mnt's at Bass Direct and it sounded stunning, it was clear balanced and really organic... I think I might get one myself to go with my 112mnt's!