Why become a member? ×

November Composition Challenge - VOTING!

Skol303

Voted! In every competition I have taken part, I seem to do well the first few days, and then drift into mediocrity during the week of voting. Considering starting to label my music "Best before xx.xx." or even "Use by xx.xx" B)

Edited by alibabu

[color=#222222][font=Arial, serif]And the winner is...

Skol303..![/font][/color]
[font=Arial, serif][size=1][sharedmedia=core:attachments:167486][/size][/font]

[size=4][color=#222222][font=Arial, serif]Here, then, is your Winner's Certificate (download and save as pdf file, then proudly print and frame...) ...[/font][/color][/size]

[size=4][color=#222222][font=Arial, serif][url="http://basschat.co.uk/uploads/monthly_07_2014/post-11876-0-59270200-1406229226.gif"][attachment=206352:BC_Chal_Cert_2015_11.pdf]

[color=#222222][font=Arial, serif]... which looks like this (but bigger, of course..!)...[/font][/color]

[color=#222222][font=Arial, serif]Hat raised to alibabu, a close second, and much flattered by having been voted right up there with Bilbo and Lenny (always the bridesmaids, eh..?). I'll have to reconsider my positionning concerning EDM, which I'd always considered as being one of the lesser arts; apparently there's a certain taste for it from some of today's youth. Now then, where did I put that peppy synth arpeggiator I was always meaning to try out ?[/font][/color]
[color=#222222][font=Arial, serif](… [i]pokes head into tiny cupboard, stirs up a pile of dust, coughs, turns around, coughs again and forgets what he was looking for. Wanders off, nearly tripping over the trailing dressing gown belt, muttering in two languages[/i]...)[/font][/color][/url][/font][/color][/size]

Edited by Dad3353

Cheers guys! :drinks:

Very surprised. And a close run finish. Well done to everyone; I had a hard time choosing between them all.

I'll kick-start this month's challenge ASAP...

[quote name='Dad3353' timestamp='1448928613' post='2919396']
I'll have to reconsider my positionning concerning EDM, which I'd always considered as being one of the lesser arts; apparently there's a certain taste for it from some of today's youth.
[/quote]

Said not so much in the voice of John Peel as Brian Sewell :lol: