Why become a member? ×

Withdrawn. FS/FT. 2 basses. Mij 1986 Precision PB57, DeArmond Starfire.
£1000

itsmedunc

May trade px one or both for Gibson/Yamaha LP/SG guitars. Tele etc. Consider quality copies.

The P started crackling today. Had a look and a wire to the jack has come off. I cant find my soldering iron! Its only twisted on until I manage to find the iron but works perfectly. If you are willing to sort it yourself, it's yours for £345.

Will get some more photos up as i've a bit more space now.

First up

1986 MIJ Fender Precision in tobacco burst, black plate, maple board. It's not pristine. A few knocks but nothing too bad. It's a players bass so imagine its been gigged since 86 but in overall good condition. The bridge has been changed for a high mass and the knobs are rounded rather than flat.

Lovely to play. Sounds just like a P should. £385 or £345

Second up

Musicman Sub USA in black. SOLD

Great condition for it's age. Has original plate and an after market that it's currently wearing. No other mods. Plays brilliantly and nearly become my 1st bass but love my JV P bass too much. £400

Third up

DeArmond Starfire semi in red. Medium scale.

90's. Brilliant bass. Excellent condition. All original. Has Smith's rounds on at the moment but also have a used set (came with it and still very usable) of TI flats that will include. These are approx £60 a set on their own. £400

Padded gig bag inc with the P and Sub.

Will add more details and photos ASAP. Any more info please ask.

Prices doesnt include delivery but happy to send at cost at the buyers risk. Would prefer if you sent your own courier. Collection from BB22SH or possible meet/personal delivery depending on where in the country.

Edited by itsmedunc

[quote name='garry warrington' timestamp='1448457309' post='2915563']
Hi,
I am looking for a decent p bass, i am in northwest, can collect

Garry
[/quote]

You are more than welcome to come and try it out... Bb22sh

Edited by itsmedunc