Why become a member? ×

SOLD Bonafide Feeler
£785

Oldman

This is a feeler for my TecAmp Bonafide. Details ans spec's here [url="http://www.tecamp.de/en/products/amlification/6-bonafide.html#overview"]http://www.tecamp.de...e.html#overview[/url]

This has been my main amp for the last 3 years gigged on an irregular basis maybe 20 outings and about the same rehearsals. Bought specifically to utilise the twin channel facility. At one time I had the switchable Bass Boost on channel B (+12db below 200Hz) through one cab and a chorus through the top cab for a superb sounding rig. Another feature which appealed to me is it's drop down to 2 Ohms making it an 8 cab rig (all 8 Ohm Speakers) should you require that firepower, I never used it but I did use 2 x 1 x 15's on channel B and a 10" on the high, completely off the wall for a small pub situation. But, as the man says, you can never move enough air....

An Old snap with the two Tecamp 15's (S115 and the XS115)

[attachment=205870:Overwater Twins.JPG]

Comes complete with a padded Gig Bag and the instruction manual.

Up to date snaps available later tonight.

Thanks for looking in

Edited by Oldman

Your right, and more snaps:
Front and rear with Manual;
[attachment=205889:With Manual.JPG]
[attachment=205892:Rear with Manual.JPG]
In the 'Vented' Gig Bag
[attachment=205890:Front in Gig Bag.JPG]
[attachment=205891:Rear in Gig Bag.JPG]
On an XS115
[attachment=205893:On XS115.JPG]

Always used it protected in the Gig Bag, hence no marks.

Thank for looking again

Edited by Oldman

http://www.tecamp.de/en/products/amlification/6-bonafide.html#specifications

It runs, ideally into 4 Ohms a side, that's 350 Watts, but I tended to run it with two 8 Ohm cabs one each output, I guess about 275 Watts. Never had it above 12 o clock with single cabs, but have run it with an S115 and XS115 into B channel with bass boost, that's a 4 Ohm load, and then the XS110 (8 Ohm) into channel A and adjusted volume accordingly...

Do you feel a trade coming on ;)

We've all got our opinions of course but I think these are amazing. If you want pure clean bass and plenty of headroom it's a fantastic amp. The twin channels really give some great options too - stereo, monitor, subs etc etc. It runs great into 4 or 8 loads in my experience and like Oldman I've never had the output above 12. Light as a feather too.

I've found mine to be excellent with double bass as well. The taste control really helps tame some of the low wool that you can get on amped DB gigs. All in all an epic amp. I think I've had mine two or three years now and have been gas free in that time!

Does effects great as well so if you want grit or drive you just need pedals of your chosen flavour.

Gltws matey