Why become a member? ×

WITHDRAWN: Fretless 'P' Custom Build Passive Unlined
£545

Oldman

I have a Black, Passive, custom built 'P' Bass, Maple neck, Ebony board all black hardware.

This was hand built for me by "Ou7shined", AKA Rich Lewis, AKA Osprey Guitars, up in Aberdeen 3 years ago, Rich has since dropped out of sight on this forum. Never gigged, just noodled on, I paid a lot of money for it then, for it just to look good on the wall.

Looking Good on the wall:
[attachment=205900:Tony front.JPG]
And in the case:
[attachment=205901:Tony Front in Case.jpg]
Headstock front and back:
[attachment=205902:Headstock Tony.JPG][attachment=205903:Tony headstock.JPG]

Nut spacing is: 10mm
Bridge Spacing is: 18mm

I had the notion that Rich could build me a "Tony Franklin" Lookalike, it didn't turn out quite like that, but still looks and sounds lovely. Its a nice bass but surplus as I play a Fretless 5iver.

Its a nice quality second fretless after you've learnt on your first not so expensive 'try out'.

Prefer cash or maybe a part chop on something interesting to ease the acquisition pain :)

Edited by Oldman

• 2 weeks later...

No sound clips, it a passive fretless designed to sound like 'P' and IMO it does. Also sound clips are only of use if the clip duplicated the amplification of the potential end user, if that makes sense.

Thanks for looking

:santa2: [font=comic sans ms,cursive][size=5][b][color=#ff0000]Christmas Price reduction [/color][/b][/size][/font]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][size=5][b][color=#ff0000]£475.00 including case and delivery[/color][/b][/size][/font]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][size=5][b][color=#ff0000] :santa:[font=comic sans ms,cursive][size=5][b][color=#ff0000] Ho Ho Ho [/color][/b][/size][/font][/color][/b][/size][/font]