Why become a member? ×

WITHDRAWN: 'Showstopper' Overwater 6 String
£2100

Oldman

I came by this bass in a trade with Ziggy some months ago, tried it, easier than I thought to play, but I couldn't see me playing a 6ixer as my 'go to' Bass so I popped up to B/D to sell on their WWW. It was posted at £2,695.00, and consequently never sold. I pulled it back today to put it here at a realistic price, a price that reflects what the trade cost me.

Some snaps, I'll measure the inevitable's and post them tomorrow:
Hanging out with the Gang
[attachment=205908:Hanging Around.JPG]
Lower Front
[attachment=205909:Lower Front.JPG]
Most of the Board
[attachment=205910:Most of the neck.JPG]
Headstock
[attachment=205911:Headstock.JPG]

More snaps tomorrow, rear and a close up of a slight scuff. But otherwise an absolutely fine piece of Chris's Exhibition work

Thanks for stoppin' by

OH, it comes in an Industrial strength case

Edited by Oldman

Small ding in lacquer approx 4mm x 5mm just up from the input socket, not visible when playing and unnoticed on exchange does not detract from the Bass in any way.

[attachment=205924:Small 4X5mm Blemish.JPG]

Absolutely no other marks

Thanks for looking

Bump for a Price reduction and options:

New Price: £1,995.00 including an industrial quality Overwater Hard Case
Options: Part Chops cash difference my way, Class 'D' Head, or a Mesa 4-88 ( :rolleyes:) Warwick Thumb NT 5 string Fretted or fretless ( :rolleyes:) or 35" scale five string fretted or fretless or an NS CRM5 or NXT5) black if possible. WHY

Just trying to spread the options wider

[quote name='ambient' timestamp='1449703567' post='2926222']
Looks like a face on the front. Quite an amazing looking bass. Out of my price range though, unfortunately.
[/quote]

[quote name='CamdenRob' timestamp='1449740041' post='2926334']
it's stunning isn't it... I keep coming back here and wondering if I can justify it in anyway :blink:
[/quote]

Thanks Guys, You know you need it :rolleyes: and I am open to negotiations via PM ;)

Edited by Oldman

[color=#ff0000][font=comic sans ms,cursive][size=5] :santa2:[color=#ff0000][font=comic sans ms,cursive][size=5] [b]Christmas has come early[/b][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#ff0000][font=comic sans ms,cursive][size=5][color=#ff0000][font=comic sans ms,cursive][size=5][b]£1,950.00 including delivery in the Bomb proof Overwater hard case:[/b][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#ff0000][font=comic sans ms,cursive][size=5][color=#ff0000][font=comic sans ms,cursive][size=5][b]5 String trades accepted fretted or fretless[/b][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#ff0000][font=comic sans ms,cursive][size=5][color=#ff0000][font=comic sans ms,cursive][size=5][b] :santa:[color=#ff0000][font=comic sans ms,cursive][size=5][color=#ff0000][font=comic sans ms,cursive][size=5][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][/color][/b][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][/color]

[b][color=#ff0000] :santa:[b][color=#ff0000] [size=5]LAST CHANCE BEFORE SANTA TAKES IT BACK: £1,900.00. Will consider all trades to lessen the wallet effect.[/size][/color][/b][/color][/b]

Edited by Oldman