Why become a member? ×

*TRADED* Musicman Classic Sabre
£1150

Memory

[s][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Up for sale is my Musicman Classic Sabre in ([/font][/color]discontinued[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif])Transparent White color.[/font][/color][/s]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]The bass guitar is like new. [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I played it only at home. Protection foils are still stuck. [/font][/color]I sell because I bought another bass and want to change to another brand. As you can see, bass has a gorgeous body and neck. Sounds great, looks great and plays great. This is the best Musicman ever I had. I swear :happy:

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]This Sabre is 2EQ and was completed on January 28th, 2014. The color is translucent white with the flame maple neck.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Body wood: Ash[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Finish: High Gloss Polyester [/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Bridge: Music Man® Top Loading chrome plated, hardened steel bridge plate with "Classic" stainless steel saddles and adjustable mute pads[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Scale Length: 34" (86.4 cm)[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Radius: 11" (27.9 cm)[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Frets: 21 - High profile, wide[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Tuners: Schaller BM, with tapered string posts[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Electronics: Dual Humbucker, 2-band active preamp; vol, treble, bass[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Pickups: Neck Pickup - 16 Pole Humbucker with Alnico Magnets and Solid Black Cover, Bridge - 8 Pole Humbucker with Alnico Magnets and Solid Black Cover, with patented Music Man® "Silent Circuit", which reduces hum and retains true single coil sound[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Recommended string gauge: 45w-65w-80w-100w (Super Slinky Bass #2834[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][b]Sold with:[/b] O[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]riginal hard case and all accessories.[/font][/color]

[b]Payment:[/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] I accept PayPal.[/font][/color]

[b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Trades:[/font][/color][/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] Fender Custom Shop PB or JB.[/font][/color]

[b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Note:[/font][/color][/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] As you can see [/font][/color]on the official website, the production of Musicman Sabre is discontinued. I think this is one of the last chances to buy Musicman Sabre in excellent (like new) condition.

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Do not miss this fantastic bass guitar![/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Thanks for looking. [/font][/color]

Edited by Memory

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...