Why become a member? ×

PRICE DROP 1993 Musicman sterling 4 string for sale. PRICE DROP to £700 New Pics
£780

liffordmark

PRICE DROP PRICE DROP £700------This great bass has served me well over the years and apart from a couple of Dings its in very good nick. It has the original bridge with the padded mufflers.
Has been recently set up by my luthier and new strings fitted.
Correction-------The bass weighs 7.5Lbs
Lovely instrument to play with nice action. The tone is beautiful and the colour is beautiful.

For Your INFO. One picture shows a chip which has been glued back in on head of bass. This happen about 20 years ago when a lead singer hit his SM58 of it on stage,

One other picture shows a very small chip on paint work on the body

Bass is in very good condition considering its age.

Bass is in Northern Ireland and can courier to any potential buyer.

Edited by liffordmark

• 1 month later...

[quote name='liffordmark' timestamp='1448918645' post='2919252']
PRICE DROP PRICE DROP £750------This great bass has served me well over the years and apart from a couple of Dings its in very good nick. It has the original bridge with the padded mufflers.
Has been recently set up by my luthier and new strings fitted.
The bass weighs 8.2Lbs
Lovely instrument to play with nice action. The tone is beautiful and the colour is beautiful.
[/quote]

I'm confused... when I messaged you for an accurate weight, you said that it was 7lb 5oz! :huh:

[quote name='wateroftyne' timestamp='1454361955' post='2969051']
Just curious - what's that mark between the E-string post and the tuner? Thank you :-)

[/quote]

Mark this would put me off buying unless I knew what it was. It looks like a bit if the headstock wood has been repaired?

Hi mate
I mention it in description above.
20 years ago I was gigging in a Bon Jovi tribute act and the lead singer while giving it loads as Jon Bon Jovi and waving his arms around came of the head of the bass with an wireless SM58 taking a chip out of it,

it not much and I glue it back in again, a luthier probably could sort it but I've had it like this for 20 years and it never bother me much.

It has no impact on the bass at all and that's why I took a close up to let any potential buyers see it.