Why become a member? ×

Intro: Punk pony sez hi

PunkPonyPrincess

just a quick hello
I am a punk bassist and I dress up as a human pony in a three piece forming in San Francisco. S&M fetish theme.

Currently live in Scotland, but moving full time in 2016

Amps: Marshall Valvestate 8100h & 4x12 cab
Fender deluxe reverb circa 1978

I play bass guitar
I play both strings, the fat ones unsure what the other two are for, that's awful close to guitar area...

Edited by Bownose

[quote name='Beer of the Bass' timestamp='1448927409' post='2919380']
Hello! I wonder if you might have some mutual friends with my wife, as she has some friends with somewhat related interests and I know it's not a huge scene in Scotland.
[/quote]

Possibly... If on fetlife, look me up... Name's Bownose there, it's pretty much the same everywhere. Or PM... I'm a pretty normal human pony -- apart from being a bass player that is... That last bit I don't tell me mam about...

Edited by Bownose

[quote name='Bownose' timestamp='1448920430' post='2919279']
I play both strings, the fat ones unsure what the other two are for, that's awful close to guitar area...
[/quote]

Yep, the skinny strings can be a bother especially if you play with hoofs. Consider a two string bass :sun_bespectacled: ? JK bro, welcome aboard!

Don't know that I'm allowed to do welcomes, I'm only a newbie myself. I just liked your quick hello :).

I like the idea of a 2 string bass guitar. Krappy Guitars always make me giggle... Or maybe a 2 string (4 total) octave unison 2 string. Or a two string double neck. One string per neck. A fat one and a fatter one?

ps I don't always dress as a leather bondagepony, sometimes I get home, kick off my hooves and get into some serious slouch wear...

Edited by Bownose

• 2 weeks later...