Why become a member? ×

**SOLD** GENZ BENZ SHUTTLE 6.0-210T COMBO
£750

mattg77

[size=4][color=#333333]Genz Benz Shuttle 6.0-210T Bass Combo. [/color][/size]

[size=5][color=#0000cd][font=Times]** PLEASE NOTE ** This amp works ok but has developed a digital fault - it makes a fairly loud, intermittent crackling sound for about the first 10 minutes after being switched on. After this, it works fine and sounds lovely.
It has been diagnosed as a digital problem by an amp tech who ran the signal through an oscilloscope; he suggested that the ONLY solution for repair is to send it to manufacturer in US. As it is out of warranty, not really a viable option! But as I said, after the initial crackling sounds it works great.[/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Times][color=#3C3241]So this explains the very low price for this quality amp! RRP £1300... [/color]

[color=#3C3241]Ideally it needs to be seen and played through![/color][/font][/color][/size]

[size=4][color=#333333]Power: 375W @ 8 ohms, 600W @ 4 ohms; [/color]
[color=#333333]Analog 12AX7 Tube Preamp; [/color]
[color=#333333]Active EQ w/Parametric Mids; [/color]
[color=#333333]3-Band Signal Shape Circuit (Footswitchable); [/color]
[color=#333333]Speakon Speaker Outputs; [/color]
[color=#333333]Variable Speed Fan Cooling; [/color]
[color=#333333]Full XLR Direct Output; [/color]
[color=#333333]Variable Tweeter Level Control; [/color]
[color=#333333]Bottom-mounted Kickstand; [/color]
[color=#333333]Cabinet Frequency Response: 46 Hz - 18kHz; [/color]
[color=#333333]Speaker Configuration: 2x10" + Tweeter; [/color]

[color=#333333]Dimensions: 21-3/4" (H) x 18-3/8" (W) x 14-1/4" (D); [/color]
[color=#333333]Weight: 33lbs. [/color]

[color=#333333]The amp is attached to the cabinet via a "saddle" and can be removed for use with larger cabinets & different configurations. [/color]

[color=#333333]I have owned this amp for 2 years, it has had 1 previous owner. I had it serviced in March last year (although they were unable to diagnose the fault!). It gives a lovely clean tone; my Roscoe sounds great through it! [/color]

[color=#333333]The amp comes with a soft padded cover. [/color]

[color=#333333]More info here: [/color][/size]

[url="http://www.genzbenz.com/?fa=detail&mid=2822&sid=715&cid=95"]http://www.genzbenz....&sid=715&cid=95[/url]

[size=4][color=#333333]Location: Stockport/South Manchester. [/color][/size]

[size=4][color=#333333]Collection preferred but will consider delivery.[/color][/size]

[attachment=206335:IMG_1844.JPG]

Edited by mattg77

[quote name='mattg77' timestamp='1448924742' post='2919335']... I seem to have reached my upload limit...
[/quote]

Try this, to delete attachments no longer required, and liberate quota space..?

Go to your 'My Profile' (your pseudo, top right...).
Select 'Edit my Profile' (black button a bit below...).
Select 'Manage Attachments' (in the list on the left...).
They are listed in date order. Navigate to oldest, select those to be deleted (tick boxes on the right...).
Select 'Delete Selected' (grey button at bottom right of list...).
Repeat, page by page, until all unwanted attachments are deleted.

Using the BBCode link supplied by an external photo account such as PhotoBucket, Imgur or ImageShack is a good idea; the photos are better presented and it uses no BC server space. I use Imgur (it's free...); here's what it looks like (the correct link for Basschat is in green...) ...

Others are similar (assuming use of a PC; I know nothing of other devices...). Hope this helps...

[quote name='Dad3353' timestamp='1448925262' post='2919340']
Try this, to delete attachments no longer required, and liberate quota space..?

Go to your 'My Profile' (your pseudo, top right...).
Select 'Edit my Profile' (black button a bit below...).
Select 'Manage Attachments' (in the list on the left...).
They are listed in date order. Navigate to oldest, select those to be deleted (tick boxes on the right...).
Select 'Delete Selected' (grey button at bottom right of list...).
Repeat, page by page, until all unwanted attachments are deleted.

Using the BBCode link supplied by an external photo account such as PhotoBucket, Imgur or ImageShack is a good idea; the photos are better presented and it uses no BC server space. I use Imgur (it's free...); here's what it looks like (the correct link for Basschat is in green...) ...

Others are similar (assuming use of a PC; I know nothing of other devices...). Hope this helps...
[/quote]

Ah, many thanks for that! Sorted :-)

• 2 months later...

Sorry, one more *BUMP* -

I've had to drop the price to [size=5][b]£300[/b][/size] as the amp has developed a digital fault but still works ok - please see edited description above!

Also, happy to negotiate a price with the flight case or sell without.

Edited by mattg77

[quote name='haimesy' timestamp='1456469779' post='2989276']
Hi Matt ... You have probably done this already and I am a complete technophobe , but I had a similar problem with my 6.2 head .. Replaced a valve on Bass Directs advice and has solved this issue for me .. J
[/quote]
I wondered if you're onto something haimesy. The fact that the noise goes away suggests its as something heats up - so a valve may be a fair bet?