Why become a member? ×

Danelectro Hodad

Andytre

A while ago i was gassing for Danelectro DC59 bass, as i love the danelectro style, but due to them being rare as toothed rocking hens droppings, i started looking at the Hodad bass reissue, but due to them also being quite rare and a bit too expensive for me at £300-£500 decided against it and resolved my GAS issues by throwing my money all over the Thomann deko page! as time passed i forgot how much i wanted one and pushed them out of my mind until today when i was having one of daily eBay scouts and came across a Ex-demo Hodad bass in black (if it was blue it would have been perfect but you cant have everything) for what i think is a good price at £175 buy it now, so i snapped it up, hopefully it will arrive Thursday and i can have a muck about with it at practice!

its always nice when something randomly pops up! now i can try and emulate some Fat Mike. and it should hopefully keep me entertained till i can finally get hold of a DC59!

obligatory picture also included and will take more when it arrives!

[attachment=206392:Hodad.JPG]

[quote name='neepheid' timestamp='1449013063' post='2920168']
Dunno why I got rid to be honest. I know the guy who has it, so it isn't far away ;)
[/quote]

are you going to buy it back or steal it back haha!

i would of liked the 3 pickup version but again hard to find!