Why become a member? ×

Hao Rust Ride,EHX Muff Case + Pedal Board!!!Price Drop

Hi guys and gals,

Hao Rust Ride Bass Driver - Very good distortion real dirty, complete with box and rag, MINT MINT MINT! [b]£SOLD[/b]

Barber Ltd Silver [b]£SOLD[/b]

Custom Distortion box [b] £SOLD[/b]

Mi Audio GI Fuzz [b]£SOLD[/b]

I have my pedal board for sale - Its homemade complete with power supply and all cables ready to power around five or six pedals, even has Velcro and flight carry case. Its been used but not abused - All for[b] £45[/b]

And I have an original black Russian Big Muff casing for sale - [b]£10[/b]

Pics Below!!!!

£3.50 first class recorded!!!!£7.50 for the pedal board!!!

Thanks!

Edited by nideckerriderdude

[quote name='tayste_2000' post='29674' date='Jul 10 2007, 11:58 AM']Yeah everyone wants the pedals I'd buy ya GITS :huh:[/quote]

Steve - you'd only end up flogging it to me after you get bored. This way we cut out the middleman :)

Yeah, the barber is a sweet pedal! Guaranteed I will buy one again in the future i'm just skint atm after buying a new car and don't get as much use out of it as it needs!!!!

I also have, if anyone is interested a homemade pedal board complete with power supply, power leads, pedal connecting jacks, Velcro and flight carry case. Its been used but it works really well and you can get quite a few pedals on it all powered and ready to go, just plug into the mains and rock! [b]Only £50!!!![/b]

Thanks