Why become a member? ×

Markbass Nano 300

MoJoKe

haha! No, I did a re-think and decided I could probably manage without a spare. I am currently also re-thinking my gigging basses; the JO5 is absolutely gorgeous to play and sounds huge, but its just too damned heavy. Any thoughts? light, five strings and sixties looking....

Guest Jecklin

Love the look of the nano bass. If they brought out some 2x8 cabs to go with it I'd be very tempted for a rig for London transport for when i need somw more oomph than my Phil Jones double4.

[quote name='Jecklin' timestamp='1450972834' post='2937542']
Love the look of the nano bass. If they brought out some 2x8 cabs to go with it I'd be very tempted for a rig for London transport for when i need somw more oomph than my Phil Jones double4.
[/quote]

They used to do a lovely little cab, I think it was 4x6. I can see this amp being hugely popular - I'm you could safely bet they'll come up with another compact cab to go with this!

[quote name='MoJoKe' timestamp='1450915048' post='2937093']

yup, good idea. are you selling yours?! can you make it sound aggressive?
[/quote]
No, I'm not bloody selling it ( was that aggressive enough?) Listen to BigRedX's stuff, think that sounds quite 'up for it'..?

Edited by yorks5stringer

[quote name='yorks5stringer' timestamp='1451521343' post='2941307']
No, I'm not bloody selling it ( was that aggressive enough?) Listen to BigRedX's stuff, think that sounds quite 'up for it'..?
[/quote]

Haha! Only just spotted this! I'll give it a listen!

• 5 weeks later...