Why become a member? ×

North East Bass Bash - Gateshead, January 30th 2016

wateroftyne

[quote name='warwickhunt' timestamp='1451142012' post='2938520']
Can do but it is early 90's, unsure what you might expect! ;)
[/quote]

That would be great. Hopefuly the neck will be similar..ish and it will sound like a Warwick, lol.

I've just started giging again after several years away and have started to get shoulder issues, I'm thinking a Streamer will be more forgiving when hanging around my neck due to the body shape and strap location.

[quote name='2elliot' timestamp='1451144726' post='2938541']
That would be great. Hopefuly the neck will be similar..ish and it will sound like a Warwick, lol.

I've just started giging again after several years away and have started to get shoulder issues, I'm thinking a Streamer will be more forgiving when hanging around my neck due to the body shape and strap location.
[/quote]

What you want then is my 83/84 SSI... less than 8lb and is all 'Warwick'! ;)

[quote name='DarkHeart' timestamp='1451147152' post='2938559']
I will be there, i know where the place is now cos i work round the corner! would anyone actually be interested in having a play of my `Funder Jeff Bass` (jazz on a budget) that i knocked together a few years back? if so i`ll bring it.
[/quote]

For sure!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for an enjoyable day. It was certainly an eye opener regarding modern amplification.

My choice of the day would have to be the GK Fusion 550 and the purple Warwick Streamer. Lovely gear, Thanks guys.

...oh, Barefaced Cabs...mental physics going on there.

Cheers, Bren. Green Spector.

[quote name='DarkHeart' timestamp='1454282809' post='2968298']
I turned up, 4 bass`s in the back of the car, stood in the entrance to the room money in hand, people looked round and went back to what they were doing. I turned round and went home.
[/quote]

Sorry to hear that - It's a working rehearsal complex, shop and cafe, so people are in and out all day. The basses might have been better in your hand rather than the car :-)