Why become a member? ×

Wonky2

Hey guys

Im having trouble logging into bass chat, when i do i enter user name and password as normal but it just refreshes the screen with "sign in" intop right corner rather than my ligged in user name? Tried everything !

Im logged in here now as my iphone is always logged in, i dont want to log out here to see if tgats causing the issue for fear of not being able to get back in ? Besides, its never normally caused a problem being logged in here on my phone AND on my ipad ?

Any suggestions ?

Edited by Wonky2

Nope.... Ive cleared net history incase any cookies or that kind of stuff, clised everything, checked caps, checked passwordsand log in details..... It just spits me back out to "sign in"...

It also switches between basic format and "full version" between any refresh of page ?

Gremlins ?

Please note that the Mods and Admins do not delete topics, except in very specific circumstances (Double posting..? 'Empty' topic created in error..?). Some topics get 'locked', to prevent the propagation of undesirable posts, but even [i]this[/i] is rare. The relevant conditions seem not to be united here; the only redress for the OP may be a hefty contribution to a charity of his/her choice and a begging letter published in the Times newspaper.
In any case, a bit of salt in the would will help healing (or so I'm told...) . :mellow:
Have a 'bump'. :P

Hahaha dad .... Duly noted.
Im sure if i responded with enough carfully thought out provocative expleatives and offensives i could make this theead disapear, maybe at the risk of my membership though so i guess ill live with it.

Besides, ive been called worst :)

[quote name='Wonky2' timestamp='1450612135' post='2934248']...
I'm sure if I responded with enough carefully thought out provocative expletives and offensives I could make this thread disappear, [s]maybe[/s] at the risk of my membership though, so I guess I'll live with it...
[/quote]

Fixed. (11 times..! :sleep: )

Edited by Dad3353