Why become a member? ×

Wonky2

[quote name='Dad3353' timestamp='1493988283' post='3292402']

Quite the opposite, this topic can serve to help others with similar problems. I'm even thinking that 'pinning' it could be envisaged. Anything and everything goes, as long as it keeps logs trouble-free, don't you think..?
Another aspect is the grim warning that this carries regarding the impetuous posting of topics without due thought beforehand. Once one's inner self is offered up for general scrutiny, it's very difficult to claw back. Putting genies back into bottles is notoriously difficult. Future posters could benefit from mature reflection before hitting the keyboard. :mellow:
[/quote]

As my dearest friend always put it, "Never dismiss the possibility that your reason for being here is as a warning to others".

• 1 month later...

[quote name='Skinnyman' timestamp='1497889987' post='3321154']
Just wondering if the recent warm weather has helped resolve this or whether the log is still in dire straits?

And if the log is in Dire Straits, which instrument does he play?
[/quote]

I heard the log had left Dire Straits to join Wishbone Ash or was it Barkman Turner Overdrive?

[quote name='Skinnyman' timestamp='1497909534' post='3321319']
More of a privet joke really
[/quote]

That's a shame.
Privet jokes are rated as mildly toxic to humans, and they can result in nausea, headache, abdominal pain, vomiting, diarrhoea, weakness, low blood pressure and low body temperature. ;)

Edited by BassTractor

[quote name='Skinnyman' timestamp='1497889987' post='3321154']
Just wondering if the recent warm weather has helped resolve this or whether the log is still in dire straits?

And if the log is in Dire Straits, which instrument does he play?
[/quote]

I'd imagine that the log is from a Basswood tree so that probably answers the question.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...