Why become a member? ×

South East Bass Bash 2016 - Addlestone, Surrey, Saturday 24th September

Silvia Bluejay

Placeholding thread for the moment - just put the date in the diary and make sure you attend the bash. It's the 10th anniversary and it will be special!
Usual venue: [b]Jubilee High School, School Lane, Addlestone, Surrey KT15 1TE.[/b]
Watch this space :)

Edited by bluejay

[quote name='bluejay' timestamp='1451077610' post='2938192']
Placeholding thread for the moment - just put the date in the diary and make sure you attend the bash. It's the 10th anniversary and it will be special!
Usual venue: [b]Jubilee High School, School Lane, Addlestone, Surrey KT15 1TE.[/b]
Watch this space :)
[/quote]

Thanks for posting this up bluejay..

Can't quite believe it's 2016 already, nor that this will be the 10th SE Bash and the eighth one at the same venue!

Happy New Year Folks :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

An
[quote name='bluejay' timestamp='1453812922' post='2962942']
Excellent. We already have a couple of offers for talks - stay tuned :)
[/quote]

And what "test" will we have Lozz presiding over this time? Will it involve cheap and (actually not at all) nasty Maplins speaker cabs?

[quote name='TrevorR' timestamp='1457099949' post='2995344']
An

And what "test" will we have Lozz presiding over this time? Will it involve cheap and (actually not at all) nasty Maplins speaker cabs?
[/quote]

There has to be a HEFT SHOOTOUT!

An

[/quote]
Ooooh, does that mean that I can bring my [i]entire[/i] rig then? Four 1x12's [i]and[/i] four 1x10's woohoo!

An

[/quote]

If we can get a sound level meter, I reckon we ought to go for it, and see what amps are the loudest. :ph34r:[size=4] [/size]

[quote name='Billy Apple' timestamp='1457646422' post='3000693']
If you can get anyone to donate a cab that is
[/quote]

My cab is a[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=4] 2x12 fitted with Neo B+C drivers to give 1000 watts RMS @ 4ohms. Total 1900 watts on speakers. [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=4]That should handle it?[/size][/font][/color]