Why become a member? ×

Hi From Glasgow

BeeBop

Hi

i d introduce my self
I am BeeBop from Glasgow
Been looking at the chat and thought i d like to join in rather than just looking
currently being playing Bass for just a couple of years ...

played guitar for many years ...did have a brief spell on bass way back ..played a fret-less Tokai ..not through choice it was all that was going ..think the guy who owned it (was lent to me) eventually jumped on it after an argument with his then girlfriend about whos turn it was to go to the shops to buy fags ..

currently playing a Japanese 57 reissue from 1994 and i love it ....however i am in the market for a 1980s Fullerton Jazz with rosewood finger board ...which drew me into this site ....seems a lot of good deals being banded about and looks like a trustworthy bunch

so a shout out to all at bass chat and if your a sucker for a boxer then your me kinda person (boxer dugs not punchy people..dont mind a good punching match but prefer the canine variety)

if your from my neck of the woods would be nice to hear from you as local news and discussions ..well its local aint it ?

cheers
BopBee

• 2 months later...

Hi Jim

Just saw your post ..you cant beat a Boxer ..they have big personalities ..always up for a game of something ..
Ours is still young at just under 2 years ... they never get old until,they get proper old ..
this is boxer number 3 ...sadly the other two have passed away ..and i still miss them (easy tiger hold it together)

those trace elliot things are affy nice ... happy boxing