Why become a member? ×

Halló la mañana de

Honori

Hi there,
I've been abducted by the bass clef 6 years ago....not much gear...so far...not much knowledge...at least not yet...but not looking back....
All the best and kind regards from barcelona to everyone.
Honori

Just in case: On the photo i'm the one with glasses and red t-shirt.

Welcome to the forum, both of you! We've all been beginners - in fact I often [i]still[/i] say 'Que pena' to myself (also in other assorted languages if appropriate) on particularly bad bass-playing days... :lol: :rolleyes:

Get involved in the forum: there are experts who will be happy to advise you on anything you may have queries about. And making music is always fun :)

Hi Honori

i am a newbie too (is this correct use of too i think it is )

Barcelona its a beautiful city ...just watch your valuables down ramblas ....

we have two football teams in Glasgow ...stupid really ..Glasgow United what a team that would be ... could have a captivated audience of of around 110 thousand easy ....sadly religion separates both teams ..

do you have a spare room the weather in Scotland is miserable ...oh and can i bring my dog ..she s adorable ...big boisterous thing with a sweet sweet nature ... she d lick your Bebe to death

enjoy the forum ....