Why become a member? ×

Midlands Bass Bash 2016 - Saturday 7th May 2016

Si600

[quote name='tauzero' timestamp='1461313185' post='3033507']

I could bring an NS WAV-4 along too if that would be of interest, and former cellist Mrs Zero.
[/quote]
Many apologies, tauzero ... completely missed this

I'm always interested in seeing these things for real - and it's a super, super design, so if it's not a problem to bring it along, great :).

On the other hand, I think my own makes a better wall hanging than an instrument and I have no plans to make another one, so don't worry if it's extra hassle. I just can't hold the pesky things properly and they (violins) play havoc with my arthritis!
Hence the thoughts on a cello...

Guest MoJo

[quote name='zbd1960' timestamp='1462461527' post='3043218']
Just checked venue location - it will take me about 2 hours to drive there, assuming A41 and M6 behave... Public transport (train) would be over 4 hours...
[/quote]

Where are you based?

Just spotted this. I'm depping in Leicester tomorrow night!! So I'll be in town with a car full of bass kit, I'll try my damndest to come. I'd like to bring my rig in purely so as not to leave it in the car!
Markbass MoMark, bergantino ae210's my heavily modified 1990 MiJ jazz and probably a modified sub too.

Edited by gafbass02

Thanks for arranging the bash Si. I had a great time and played some excellent basses. Not huge numbers this time, probably due to the lovely weather, but that meant more of the delicious cake for the rest of us!

Looking forward to next year already :)