Why become a member? ×

**SOLD - SOLD** Status Energy 5 Headed - Walnut.
£525

GrahamT

Status Energy 5 string headed bass in great condition.
Walnut body.
Status hyperactive J pickups.
Graphite reinforced 34.25" scale Maple neck with rosewood fingerboard.
Pre shape EQ with active treble cut and boost.
Serial number 2651. 11th February 1994.
Comes with nearly new Status padded gig bag.
I have refurbished and refinished the body, had new frets and abalone fret markers fitted by a local Luthier, resprayed the black bridge and restrung with Rotosound roundwounds. No buckle rash.

You will see from the photos that there are some slight dents on the rear of the neck. I have been told by my Luthier that these could be filled in with Superglue and then lightly sanded back but I prefer to leave that decision to the next owner of this wonderful bass. I have played it as-is with no problems whatsoever, and I am a fussy git!

More photos available on request.

No trades. Sorry!

[color=#ff0000]Price now reduced to £475.00[/color]

Edited by GrahamT

Can I just say that that is a beautiful instrument, my love of all things status is fairly well known but having played this bass it really is a stunner.
The fret work is amazing and plays like butter with that classic status punch.
If it was a four string I would be allover it, but some lucky bugger is going to be over the moon with this.

Can I just say that that is a beautiful instrument, my love of all things status is fairly well known but having played this bass it really is a stunner.
The fret work is amazing and plays like butter with that classic status punch.
If it was a four string I would be allover it, but some lucky bugger is going to be over the moon with this.

• 2 months later...