Why become a member? ×

TRADED Eastcoast (Stagg) EUB
£275

sunfish

[font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif][size=5]Sad to sell my old pal the Eastcoast EDB. As far as I can see, its a Stagg branded as "Eastcoast". It's Black and comes with a sturdy carrying bag. All for £275[/size]

[size=5]I'm only selling as I now have a Yamaha SLB100 as well as a "real" wooden double bass and I'm oggling something else and need some loot.
Its a 3/4 double bass size which means its just right!
This has been the perfect introduction to double bass for an electric bass player. The action is low and the sound is great.[/size]
[size=5]In my opinion, the Eastcoast has a better sound than the Yamaha.[/size]

[size=5]I have done some recording with the Eastcoast - see below- (the bass playing is pretty terrible as I was just starting out on upright but got persuaded to use the EUB instead of my electric on this jazz project. but at least you can hear the instrument in action)[/size][/font]

[url="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nl5DithcHjY"]https://www.youtube....h?v=nl5DithcHjY[/url]

[font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif][size=5]I'm in Malvern, Worcestershire and happy to meet up half way within reason.[/size]
[size=5]I'm also selling an Epiphone Rivoli in the basses section. [/size][/font]

[attachment=209258:EUB.jpg]

[attachment=209256:EUBhead.JPG]

[attachment=209257:controls.jpg]

Edited by sunfish

Ah, I was going to suggest a meet up half way but tricky without deep sea diving gear.

I'm concerned about how to package it so as not get damaged. Its long and thin but a heavy beast. Without a propper box I fear for the bridge and machine heads.

I started off with a Stagg EUB. And although I've not played an Eascoast, this does look very similar
To anyone thinking about delving into the world of DB playing
I'd say this is a good introduction
GLWTS

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...