Why become a member? ×

Fodera Matt Garrison 4 Custom - Traded
£5800

mrbassman_de

• 2 weeks later...

Trade is an option - sure. But trading overseas is VERY expensive. Shipping is about 500 USD each and import to EU would add 22.75% of the value of the imported bass here in EU. That's why I hesitate to do overseas trades. Anyway - feel free to make offers. I am interested in

Other Foderas (33" and 34")
Ken Smith Elites
Alleva Coppolos
Fenders <1966

I have had basses sucessfully sent to the the UK/Europe for far, far less and received in fine condition. No idea where you got your shipping estimate from, probably the most I have ever seen by leaps. It's possible I could have an instrument taken to europe and shipped from there.

I am open for any new ideas about overseas shipping. I have my shipping quotes from Fedex and UPS. Of course you can get lower quotes from USPS but they do not insure at that value. PM me your zip/city and I can look for an exact quote and we go from there.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Such a beautiful bass. However, and without becoming too Lacanian, I suspect that recent events in the UK have implied even greater distance between desire and fulfilment - certainly the case for me

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...