Why become a member? ×

EHX Metal Muff - SOLD

For sale...

[b]Electro Harmonix Pocket Metal Muff[/b] - Heavy metal firepower that fits in the palm of your hand. The little brother of the Metal Muff family is nasty. Carefully selected mid frequencies are switch selectable offering powerful, musical scoops. Slag simplicity. Fully boxed, as new condition. No longer required due to me now using rack multi effects. Brilliant little pedal. £SOLD

Thanks,

Jim.

Edited by jimbartlett

Yeah they have made less than 50 of the Cream Pies they won't be making them under the Tone Factor Name they will now Be Mojo Hand and again not available direct from Tone Factor, so they will be easily over £100 brand new and you won't be able to get one for at least a month I'd expect.

This is the best overdrive I've ever had I prefer it to the Barber LTD (Black), Xotic BB Bass Preamp, Sansamp Bass Driver, Dod 250 the list goes on and on. This is so good I've had 4 of these :huh: still own 2 as due to componants even under the Mojo Hand name they will be limited, there isn't another pedal out on the market that sounds like this.

Also that Barber LTD SR is the best of the LTD series so far I'd lvoe to try one hmmmmm :)