Why become a member? ×

Yamaha TRB II 5 String Bass MIJ 1998 £400 *SOLD*
£450

Japan93

Hi everyone,

Just posting this on here to see if there’s any interest! I have a Japanese Yamaha TRB II 5 string from 1998 which i’ve used on quite a few gigs over the past 3-4 years, but thinking of letting it go as I’m really not playing as much nowadays and honestly a bass like this cannot go to waste!

It is in good condition with just a few dings here and there, most notably is a small chip in the finish and a slight dent in the fingerboard, but these are just cosmetic blemishes. Other than that everything works fine, maybe it could do with a string change, It’s set up with light gauge Elixers right now (.040 -.120) which were probably put on there a little under 2 years ago!!

Not really thinking about trades, but i’m certainly open to see whatever you got!
Pricing it at £[size=5][b]400 [/b][size=4](final price drop)[/size][/size], I haven’t kept up with the bass market, but I imagine it is still pretty rare to find a 5 string of this build quality at that price! Nice fat sounding humbuckers, 35" scale length and active 3 band EQ.
Comes with the original hardcase and will throw some maintenance goodies in the accessory compartment also!

P&P is free within the UK

Cheers and thanks for looking,

Connor

[attachment=209389:yamahatrb.JPG][attachment=209390:yamahatrb2.JPG][attachment=209391:yamahatrb3.JPG][attachment=225080:IMG_2997.JPG][attachment=225081:IMG_3005.JPG][attachment=225516:IMG_3045.JPG][attachment=225517:IMG_3046.JPG]

Edited by Japan93

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone, long time no see. tbh I forgot I had even put this bass up for sale! but it seems to be getting interest lately. I've been playing it a lot over these months and I think i'd be kicking myself if I sold it this low, as it really beats any +[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]£1000 bass i've owned. [/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]so unfortunately i'm putting it back up for the original price of [/font][/color][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#282828]£450 regardless if anyone else is selling one cheaper. It'll be harder to sell surely, but there is too much sentimental value for it to be sold so low :P sorry to disappoint anyone. [/color][/font]

Edited by Japan93