Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Red Mozzy

Rabbie

Firstly apologies if there already is an existing thread for Rich's feedback; I couldn't find it.
Anyway, I bought a 50s RW PBass from Rich and he was the absolute perfect seller. I cannot believe what a good instrument it is an I am very happy indeed. Red Mozzy provides great communication, super fast delivery, courier-proof packaging! Deal with confidence here folks!

• 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Recently bought an American Standard P Bass from Rich, as those above have mentioned he was the perfect seller! He answered my messages quickly, kept in contact with me all throughout the process and even gave up his lunch break to post the bass out the day after I bought it! It arrived the next day as promised and was packed very securely (so securely that it took me ages to get into it!) in its nice hard case, perfectly courier-proof.
All in all, Rich was a great seller and I would happily buy from him again. Deal with confidence here everyone!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...

Rich has just relieved me of a bass.

He made it very easy for me by coming to test & collect.

Everything he said he'd do he did and the whole of the experience was very pleasant.

A lovely honourable bloke to deal with and yet another terrific ambassador for Basschat,

Enjoy the bass Rich & many thanks.

• 1 year later...