Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Scrumpymike

Bassmonkey

I saw that Mike had a spare control plate for a Gibson Les Paul Triumph bass. I contacted him and he offered into me for FREE!!!!!

WOW - again, another example of forum members being top notch good guys.

He nay struggle to play bass now I have snapped his hand off!!

Thank you again Mike. Top, top guy

Andy

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Bought a combo from Mike, which arrived today, very nicely packaged and exactly as described.
Mike went to more trouble that he needed to, to arrange for collection by courier, as he was about to go away for the weekend.

Can recommend Mike to anyone on Basschat.

P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Bought a bass from Mike. All as described and perfectly packed. Shipped by Mike and received one day later. Smoothest transaction ever.

He is pleasure to do business with, and I would have no hesitation in dealing with him again or recommending him to others.

Thanks Mike

• 3 weeks later...

Just sold an Ashdown RM500 to Mike. I`d cunningly hijacked a post of his with a shameless plug for this amp, and we arranged a deal. As I was driving back past his from a gig this morning I dropped it off at a pre-arranged meet, where he very kindly offered me a cuppa and a chance to have a sit for a while back at his. A great chat about all things music/bass/amp/cab and then I was on my way. Deal with confidence.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Mike is an honour to this forum. He recently purchased my Mesa Subway D-800. He even helped me out when the postage was more than I expected, without being asked, just offered to square everything off. Very impressed. he’s a true gent. There’s a pint waiting for you in Kent when you’re passing.  Great communications and nice guy all round. Thanks Mike. 😊

Edited by Musashimonkey

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Mike wrote in one topic „S-s headless basses are obviously like buses - you wait for ages ...” this time he didn’t missed his ...:)

Great communication throughout, prompt payment in advance and a good home for „Cazzie”. Couldn't ask for more.

It was a pleasure.. Thank You

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...