Why become a member? ×

Paul Rodgers tribute - Midlands based

rushbo

Hi chums.

My old band – Heartbreaker – a Midlands based Paul Rodgers/Free/Bad Co tribute are after a new Bassist. They’re well established – in fact this is their tenth anniversary and have played all over the country, but mainly in and around the Midlands.

I left to concentrate on my original material (oh the struggling artist…), but they’re a nice bunch of guys (mainly late 40’s) and all great players. They rehearse regularly in Birmingham city centre and have a few gigs in the book already for 2016, including a big, tribute band festival at the end of the year. I’m helping the band out at the moment, but I can’t commit full time to them.

It’s a superb band and someone will have a great time playing with them.

Give Kev (lead singer/keys/gtr) a call if you’re interested - 07752 064010 or drop me a PM.

Ta,

Rushbo

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

[quote name='rushbo' timestamp='1452875864' post='2954374']
Hi chums.

My old band – Heartbreaker – a Midlands based Paul Rodgers/Free/Bad Co tribute are after a new Bassist. They're well established – in fact this is their tenth anniversary and have played all over the country, but mainly in and around the Midlands.

I left to concentrate on my original material (oh the struggling artist…), but they're a nice bunch of guys (mainly late 40's) and all great players. They rehearse regularly in Birmingham city centre and have a few gigs in the book already for 2016, including a big, tribute band festival at the end of the year. I'm helping the band out at the moment, but I can't commit full time to them.

It's a superb band and someone will have a great time playing with them.

Give Kev (lead singer/keys/gtr) a call if you're interested - 07752 064010 or drop me a PM.

Ta,

Rushbo
[/quote]

Hi Id be up for this it sounds great (and Ive always loved Free and Paul Rodgers) I am a full time bassist so no day job and therefore have no problems travelling for either rehearsals or gigs ! I'm currently staying with Friends in Dorset,but would be willing to re locate should if the work is there !!

Here is some info about me

[url="https://uk.linkedin.com/in/paulfranciselectricuprightbass"]https://uk.linkedin.com/in/paulfranciselectricuprightbass[/url]

Regards Paul Francis Electric and Upright Bassist and Backing vocalist