Why become a member? ×

Fender Jazz ( 2002 ) set of Pickups
£50

Hi,
For sale , a pair of Fender American Standard Jazz pickups .
Fully working , a little scratched on cases .
Selling due to putting a pair of Nordstrand pickups in my Base .
Price includes postage UK Mainland .
Pete

[url="http://s1298.photobucket.com/user/petetexas/media/SDC11874_zpslo9g3squ.jpg.html"][/url]

[url="http://s1298.photobucket.com/user/petetexas/media/SDC11875_zpsdwdhvzro.jpg.html"][/url]

Edited by petetexas

• 8 months later...

Hi,
Yep
I have just searched my "spares " box and found them . I had forgoten they were there .
They are Fender Standard Jazz ( the short one for the neck , and the longer one at the bridge ) If I remember correctly , they were bought from someone here on Basschat .
There are some surface scratches on the cases , but still fully functional .
£40 to you incl UK Mainland postage .
Pete

Edited by petetexas

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Pete,
Apologies for delay in responding!
That's a fair price.
Another Basschat chap kindly sent me a pair of old Jazz pickups, but they don't quite fit my Squier: at 19mm across,
they're too wide. They're also both of equal length.

Please check the dimensions of those you have: they need to be 17mm across; 9.0 and 9.3 cm in length.
If so, please let me know, at [email protected]. Incidentally, could you be interested in a pair of
DiMarzio Jazz PUs, valued at the equivalent £40, as a deal?

Colin

Hi Colin,

They are 18mm across ( both ) and Bridge is 94mm , neck is 92mm . This is measured at the top face of the pup .

Not really interested in the Di Marzios ( had them before - found them too mellow ) By the way, I have tried all sorts of Jazz Bass pups

( Bartolini , Lindy Fralin , Fender Custom shop , etc etc ) and the best , IMHO are the Nordstrand . They are expensive ( £160 pair )

but well worth it ., and they fit perfectly .

I will be away now for a few days of isolation ( no phone or internet - brilliant ) so there will be no way of contact till Friday , but they

will still be here when I get back .

Thanks

Pete

Edited by petetexas