Why become a member? ×

Aguilar DB112 NT Classic Black 1x12 Cab SOLD
£300

attackbass

Up for sale is my Aguilar DB112NT in Classic Black

I'm sure everyone here knows the quality of both the tone and cab build quality of Aguilar. The cab has a great punchy vintage tone whilst still remaining tight and focused. Overall condition is good, the cab has been used for functions/wedding gigs. cab is in full working order. The cab with the silver grill looks great on stage under lights!

Sounds great recorded as well, was used by a producer friend when he did a session at monnow valley for a rocksound youtube series featuring a bunch of some of the bigger UK rock bands at the time. I actually sessioned for a band performing on it and the big ampeg fridge was all set up but the truth was everyone was actually going through this little cab!

Never let me down, sounds great, super portable. I'm only selling as I'm after a more modern tone and a bit more volume for bigger gigs.

Cab is in Cardiff

[attachment=209890:IMG_0487.JPG][attachment=209891:IMG_0488.JPG][attachment=209892:IMG_0489.JPG][attachment=209893:IMG_0491.JPG][attachment=209894:IMG_0492.JPG][attachment=209895:IMG_0493.JPG][attachment=209896:IMG_0494.JPG]

Edited by attackbass

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...