Why become a member? ×

:-( All sold out now... Fancy some La Bella flats for twenty quid?

TrevorR

Hey there, how'd you like a set of La Bella Deep Talkin' bass flats for £23 delivered... just spotted them going for this price at Music Room... [url="http://www.themusicroom-online.co.uk/product_info.php/cPath/30_492/products_id/4389"]http://www.themusicroom-online.co.uk/product_info.php/cPath/30_492/products_id/4389[/url]

Well, that's decided the question of what brand of flats I try on my Pro series bass...

Edited by TrevorR

Heads up!! - I have just been refunded! [s]No explanation as yet,[/s] and I think I got in early with my purchase. - Hay Ho etc...
Explanation received:-
"[color=#000000][font=Verdana][size=3]The comments for your order are[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Verdana][size=3]Hi Justin,[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Verdana][size=3]Thank you for your order. I'm very sorry but these went very quickly and we have now sold out. I have refunded your order and apologise for the inconvenience caused.[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Verdana][size=3]Many thanks,[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Verdana][size=3]Mark.[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Verdana][size=3]Your order has been updated to the following status.[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Verdana][size=3]New status: Cancelled[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Verdana][size=3]Please reply to this email if you have any questions.[/size][/font][/color][font=Verdana][size=3][color="#000080"]"[/color][/size][/font]
Fair Enough :)

Edited by dustandbarley