Why become a member? ×

Goijra FX - 'dude where's my pedal?'

dodge_bass

Anybody had any experience of these FX?

Ordered one about a month ago and still to receive it despite a number of emails in the last fortnight saying it will be sent the next day. Beginning to wonder if I've been had? :/
Looking online it seems perhaps this isn't unusual.

Bums.

I've had issues with them, like 2 years ago. They took a full payment and never delivered the pedal (while having sales of the model I ordered!!!).
Emails where mostly ignored - occassionally they said "will ship tomorrow/next few days", but that never happened.

So yeah: Just try to get your money back at and avoid them in the future.

I would just try and get your money back now. My mate ordered a pedal in a deal that was buy one and get a free meatboy pedal. The pedal took an age to arrive and when it did he didn't get the free pedal and still hasn't to this day. Plus there was the whole thing years ago about Gojira putting joyo circuits in different casings and selling them as their own. Hope you get it sorted out.

• 2 weeks later...

Yup...I think that's my money gone then. Oh well. At least it was only £30. Shame of it is the Octave pedal I've got from him (not directly of course!) is pretty dirty and sounds great. He just needs to sort all the business side of things out doesn't he :/

[quote name='dodge_bass' timestamp='1455058487' post='2975621']
Yup...I think that's my money gone then. Oh well. At least it was only £30. Shame of it is the Octave pedal I've got from him (not directly of course!) is pretty dirty and sounds great. He just needs to sort all the business side of things out doesn't he :/
[/quote]

Why can't you get your money back ?

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Me And My Bass' timestamp='1455992447' post='2984407']
I am having the same trouble with Scott @ Gojira.

Paid £100 for a custom filter build . . Last May! Been asking for a refund since xmas, replies are few and far between.

Any ideas for getting the cash back other than £25 small claims court claim?
[/quote]

Bummer!
I just kept annoying them with daily emails and stuff, demanding a refund while ranting a bit. Yep, daily, it became some sort of funny routine for me.
After I kept this up for a while, a refund actually arrived.
So, just spam them!

• 3 weeks later...

Well,

I sent an email last week just saying I was done with waiting and could I have my money back. Funnily a week later a parcel turned up containing not one but TWO pedals...so give him his due at least he recognized that he needed to make amends...and did so. It's just a shame I only order FX buffers rather than something a little more exciting!!! ;)

I still couldn't recommend him but hey ho!

[quote name='dodge_bass' timestamp='1458124073' post='3004845']
Well,

I sent an email last week just saying I was done with waiting and could I have my money back. Funnily a week later a parcel turned up containing not one but TWO pedals...so give him his due at least he recognized that he needed to make amends...and did so. It's just a shame I only order FX buffers rather than something a little more exciting!!! ;)

I still couldn't recommend him but hey ho!
[/quote]

Shame you ordered in the first place. Takes an hour to put a buffer kit together.....I even have a Klon buffer built ready to go at home lol (not that you would have known that of course)...same circuit as Gojira :)

Si

[quote name='Sibob' timestamp='1458148465' post='3005129']
Shame you ordered in the first place. Takes an hour to put a buffer kit together.....I even have a Klon buffer built ready to go at home lol (not that you would have known that of course)...same circuit as Gojira :)

Si
[/quote]

Yup hindsight is a wonderful thing isn't it :/