Why become a member? ×

WIll you vanish from Basschat?

Twincam

I have buggered off before (bad real-life stuff about 5 years ago got too much for me so I pretty much backed off from everything) but came back when my life/head etc was in a better place. No intention of doing so again.

I've been around since the BW days, I come on pretty much every day but I'm not an incredibly regular or controversial poster, so (as far as I know) I don't get many backs up & don't get annoyed by others too often.

I do miss the posts of many of those who have left and stayed gone. Bring back TBBC! :D

Jon.

[quote name='Conan' timestamp='1453822138' post='2963115']
Like a tree falling in a forest, if nobody notices you "vanish", have you really vanished?
[/quote]

Who said that?? :unsure:

[quote name='Bassassin' timestamp='1453833686' post='2963274']
I don't get many backs up...
[/quote]

That's what YOU think. :lol:

;)

I haven't been on for a long time, not having played for over five years. I'm trying hard to raise some enthusiasm for home recording endeavours, but will probably end up on the off topic or the for sale threads (again !)

I tend to post more if im looking to buy something, or have just brought something. This si a great place to do research and discuss items etc. I feel a lot fo the threads are irrelevant to me these days.
The biggest reason for not coming on here as much though is any thread i have subscribed to i can read in the email notifications, so i dont need to come here to see whats going on.
I thought we were only supposed to get one email alert per thread until we came here and read it, but its never worked like that for me.

[quote name='Thunderbird' timestamp='1454761257' post='2972697']
Dont think I will vanish as it is a good forum I think that there are a few people on here who waffle on total bollocks but I just scroll past there posts now, And I think the market place has gone downhill IMO
[/quote]

Yeah I think it's best to just avoid members or posts you don't like. I try keep away from certain threads.

May I ask why do you think the market place has went downhill? There's seems plenty for sale often at decent enough prices.