What would be fun on my pedal board?

Thunderbird

Ok all I have built up a board and I am pretty happy with it atm I have

3 flavors of drive/distortion
An Octave pedal
Chorus pedal
Envelope filter
Delay pedal

I really only play at home nowadays and I just looking for something that may be fun on my board but have no idea what I want so thought I would ask you guys what fun pedals you have? I have a self imposed budget of max £50 a pedal

Thanks in advance

Sometimes placing a Tremolo pedal before other pedals (or on it's own with BASS) can be fun?

Ring Mod is an effect I've found difficult to love, but the "Vitruvian" from Subdecay sounds crazy-cool! Costs quite a bit more than 50 quid ... unfortunately: -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-xXAYUQE8c&feature=youtu.be

hard to tell from your post, but if your 3 flavours of drive doesn't include fuzz, there are lots of fun options there! a nice muff, or something aggressive and gated? an interesting reverb was the first thing I thought of, £50 may be a challenge, but a secondhand reverb from TC like the hall of fame would be a good shout (tone prints give you a lot of fun options).

an old guitar model whammy pedal would be a LOT of fun, not sure of the second hand prices, but £50 may be reasonable??

I would say a looper as well. I got the cheapest Ditto at Christmas and have had hours of fun with it.

Incorporating reverb into the foundation loops fills out the sound nicely. I picked up a cheapy reverb recently, and really enjoy it, certainly enough to invest in a decent one at some point.

I agree with the Digitech bass synth wah, it's hilarious. I will probably never use it in a band, but it's super fun. A pitch shifter could also be creative; octave ups, or add in 5ths?

I would like to get one of the Zoom multi effects too. They seem like a really good way to test the concept of a range of new effects cheaply, because even cheap pedals eventually add up in cost...