Why become a member? ×

WITHDRAWN: Steinberger NXT4 Electric Upright Bass - Mint Condition
£850

[color=#5A5A5A][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=4][b]WITHDRAWN: new 3 weeks [/b][/size][/font][/color][color=#5A5A5A][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=4][b]ago [/b][/size][/font][/color][color=#5A5A5A][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=4][b]at [/b][/size][/font][/color][color=#5A5A5A][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=4][b]£1,000[/b][/size][/font][/color][color=#5A5A5A][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=4][b] but EUB is not for me.[/b][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#5A5A5A][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=4][b]Includes NS bag and tripod stand.[/b][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#5A5A5A][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=4][b]Collection or meet halfway if distance is reasonable. I'm based in Glasgow.[/b][/size][/font][/color]

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/uploads/monthly_01_2016/post-35890-0-31678400-1452943041.jpg"][/url] [sharedmedia=core:attachments:209694]

Edited by DavidMcKay

I was looking in to that - but I may have to pay a restocking fee, and I might have just missed the boat on the final return date.

You know, if I could afford to, I would keep the instrument purely as an example of an iconic design, a conversation piece, an objet d'art!

But I have to pump the cash back into the old credit card I'm afraid.

Edited by DavidMcKay