Why become a member? ×

Double Bass Bow Case for 2 Bows SOLD
£48

[font=Verdana][size=3][b]Double Bass Bow Case for 2 Bows[/b][/size][/font]

[color=#232323][font=Verdana][size=3]Case is in 'as new' condition and is of a superb quality, the single bow version sells for £110 form the contrabass shoppe, I got this double case from Gollihur in America for £62, plus postage, plus import duty and tax, so a lot more in the end - can't remember the exact amount. [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#232323][font=Verdana][size=3]From the website:[/size][/font][/color]
[font=Verdana][size=3][i]“This nice lined case offers lightweight yet tough protection for your valuable bow; its strong inner skeleton is covered with a durable, foam padded Cordura outer shell which is screw attached to the inner hardshell case. The padded, velvet-lined interior is accessed using heavy-duty zippers. The plush lining also features a formed area to cradle the frog end of the bow and keep it from bouncing around within the case. Dual nylon knitted handles - and an included padded shoulder strap - make toting this lightweight case a breeze, and a handy zippered pocket on the front provides room for a couple cakes of rosin. The case also has a soft burgundy velvet lining.[/i][/size][/font]

[font=Verdana][size=3][i]This two (2) bow version features separate compartments for each bow to keep them from contacting each other. Both cases have a tapered shape and an attractive Cordura outer cover with decorative piping.[/i][/size][/font]

[font=Verdana][size=3][i]These cases are appropriate for either German/Butler and/or French Bows.”[/i][/size][/font]

[font=Verdana][size=3]All the details and better photos here… [/size][/font]
[color=#0433FF][font=Verdana][size=3][u][url="https://www.gollihurmusic.com/product/1420-BOW_CASES_FOR_BASS_BOWS.html"]https://www.gollihur..._BASS_BOWS.html[/url][/u][/size][/font][/color]

[font=Verdana][size=3][b]£48 [/b]sale only, sorry no trades[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=3][b]£10[/b] p&p to UK only, other counties please contact me[/size][/font]

Many Thanks for Looking :)

[attachment=210898:bow case 10.jpg]

[attachment=210899:bow case 5.jpg]

Edited by Ian Davies

• 2 weeks later...