Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Wonky2

essexbasscat

Mattie made me a nice cup of tea when I visited him to collect a mesa walkabout combo with extension cab. We share some enthusiasm for these things :)

Mattie kindly shared his lovely jazz (must resist and not buy that jazz, it's a beauty) and Sterling with me for a while to test the amp. Ended up paying more attention to the basses ! :D

Then spent an interesting time looking at his double bass project, which is coming along very nicely indeed. It's always a pleasure to spend time chatting with someone that will take the time to pay attention to detail and do it right. He's also a very experienced player as well

Thanks for the loan of the book Mattie, I'll send it back once I've read it ;) You're more than welcome to drop in if you're down this way

All the best

Tom

• 4 months later...

Mattie and his kind good Lady battled through a torrential storm to meet up for a deal :

He is great Guy, an absolute pleasure to deal with and I would whole heartedly recommend him to anyone - deal with confidence Guys you will not be disappointed :)

Thanks again Mattie - you are one of the very best :)

Tim

• 3 weeks later...

Without doubt, Wonky is as good as it gets when completing a deal. Drove to his place to hopefully buy his Fender Jazz Hot Rod...which I did.... and found him to be a super nice chap. Very knowledgable on all things bass, but in a very none show offy way. Totaly trustworthy and honest, and makes a mean cuppa at 9 o'clock on a Saturday morning after a two hour spin in the car..... Cheers Wonky.... Hope to see ya again..