Why become a member? ×

SOLD
£1100

[color=#000000][font=Helvetica][size=4][size=4]Hi everyone,[/size][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Helvetica][size=4][size=4]I bought this in 2002 from the Bass Centre wapping. [/size][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Helvetica][size=4][size=4]It's a Ned Steinberger design, Czech Republic made NS CR4 electric double bass. [/size][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Helvetica][size=4][size=4]This one has been heavily toured and has some dinks and scratches to prove it. I've put D'Addario Helicore double bass strings on this and it plays better and sounds more convincing than with the original NS strings.[/size][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Helvetica][size=4][size=4]It also comes with the newer model of bag, a full flight case and the end pin adaptor as shown in the photos. [/size][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Helvetica][size=4][size=4]I'd be happy to look into shipping this but I would recommend coming to West London to take a look at it before buying it, like I've mentioned it has some stories to tell but plays and sounds beautiful.[/size][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Helvetica][size=4][size=4]I'm looking for £1100 ideally, but I'm open to sensible offers. [/size][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000]
[font=Helvetica][size=4][size=4]Please email me with any questions.[/size][/size][/font][/

I've spent a couple of good hours cleaning this up, replacing a couple of rubber feet, cleaning the finish and it's come up a treat, I'll post some more photos soon.

I've also found the stand adapter so it can freestand while using the end pin

PRICE DROP £999.00

Edited by JimmySims

• 2 weeks later...