Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Badass II high-mass bridge (grooved) for Fender basses
£75

[attachment=211393:IMG_0563.jpg]

[url="https://www.dropbox.com/sc/0j5sebecfyj481r/AABOYbpDJAY3d2zD0DgSs59Ua"]More, bigger pics on Dropbox[/url]

Here's a Leo Quan Badass II bass bridge. As you're no doubt aware these are:[list]
[*]Drop-in replacements for five-hole Fender bass bridges (ie vintage, Mexican, Japanese, not recent US models which have a three-hole bridge)
[*]High-mass zinc alloy, chrome plated, allegedly giving greater definition and sustain. Personally, I'm a believer.
[*]Overpriced and really hard to get hold of these days.
[/list]
This is the rarer grooved version so you don't have to file a hole in your saddles, just unscrew the original five-hole BBOT, then use the same screws to fit this one.

Had to get this from the US, and even there they're mostly priced at $90 and usually out of stock.

This was fitted to a bass that spent most of its life inside a case, so it's still nice and shiny and won't let the side down appearance-wise. No sense keeping it when I've nothing to fit it on to.

Comes with five (unused) screws and hex key for adjustments.

Price is £75 delivered, I'm unlikely to trade but hit me up with pedals and ting if you like.

Edited by nige1968