Why become a member? ×

Marleaux Consat Custom 5 - £1500 / Trade options :) *Sold* Please Lock
£1700

CamdenRob

[b]Sold[/b]

Marleaux Consat Custom 5 - £1500

[b]Will happily trade up to a Wal pro series, or trade up / down for vintage fenders (all original) :)[/b]

I picked this beauty up a couple of weeks back as I was able to part trade my Roscoe fretless sixer against it and I suspected this might be a little easier to move on (although time will tell if that was a wise decision!)

I have toyed with the idea of keeping it as it's such a beautiful instrument, but in truth I can't see any situation I would be using it over my Wal…

So we have a Marleaux Consat Custom 5 with a Flamed Pear top over a Mahogany core. The bass is 9.2lb according to Mrs C's bathroom scales… Very comfortable with a slim neck, 18mm (adjustable) string spacing and a 45mm nut.

The bass is mint… I cannot find a blemish on it.

Bass is switchable active / passive with a 3 band EQ, blend and master volume. The preamp is very versatile and to my ears sounds like a Glockenklang. The bass has Delano pups specially made for Marleaux.

Bass comes with a Marleaux gigbag, straplocks and the brochure etc.

Bass will either be pickup from Camden NW1 or I can travel out to within a reasonable distance of London and meet up at a train station somewhere. I will not ship the bass.

Only trades would be vintage, fendery and all original… essentially something I can sell easily to make up the value :) Although I am always interested in original pro series Wals, or a part trade with an original finish Shergold Marathon.

You are more than welcome to pop round one evening and try the bass out, I have a well stocked beer fridge and can provide endless waffle about bass guitars if required... or in fact endless* waffles if that's more your thing :mellow: .

[size=2]*endless in this case refers to a maximum of a single pack of supermarket quality waffles per visiting BCer. [/size][size=2]This offer is not available in conjunction with any other waffle related offers. [/size][size=2]Your statutory rights are not affected.[/size]

Edited by CamdenRob

[quote name='fretmeister' timestamp='1454509804' post='2970350']
You nutter! These basses are amazing. I love mine.
[/quote]

[quote name='M@23' timestamp='1454528698' post='2970593']
Wish I could take it off your hands. This one is stunning!
[/quote]

Thanks chaps, can't say I'm overly concerned if it doesn't go, it's certainly not a chore having this brightening up the place :)

Price drop to £1500 as I've seen something I'd like :)

Collected from Camden NW1 or I can meet at a train station a reasonable distance from London.

Also, please do not offer me trades from mainland Europe... That is not a reasonable distance from London on the train :mellow:

Edited by CamdenRob

• 1 month later...