Why become a member? ×

Does your Dad drive for Ocado?

KiOgon

Today the usual Ocado delivery arrived, with a driver I don't think had been here before. Upon spotting something 'Marshall' in my hallway he started telling me about his son, his bass & drum playing, place at uni. etc. etc. Then got his 'phone out & showed me his 'music room' - unbelievable coincidences - my room is going through a serious makeover right now & this bass player drum bashing son of this Ocado driver has already got most thing just like mine is going to be, apart from the Marshall item in the hall <_< ssshh!

After of course I wished I had asked if he visited Basschat - but I forgot :( so thought I would ask here ;)

[quote name='keefbaker' timestamp='1454661563' post='2971708']
Ghosts don't drive trucks.
[/quote]
[quote name='seashell' timestamp='1454662047' post='2971711']
Ooh, I bet they do though! And it would be a great idea for a song. Sort of cross between 'Ghost Riders in the Sky' and 'Willing' (Little Feat). :-)
[/quote]

DON'T DO IT!!! It will end up sounding like this:

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2X-_1X3hxbk"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2X-_1X3hxbk[/url]

[quote name='keefbaker' timestamp='1454666425' post='2971758']
If my dad were to rise from the dead for a delivery van job it wouldn't be Ocado. It'd be something properly northern like Asda.
[/quote]

Haven't they still got lads on bikes (hang on, now that could be a band name, or a Discreet style euphemism)!

[quote name='Mykesbass' timestamp='1454668328' post='2971794']
Haven't they still got lads on bikes (hang on, now that could be a band name, or a Discreet style euphemism)!
[/quote]

ASDA's got allsorts. And while they may have been bought by Walmart, the head office in leeds is still full to the rafters with grumpy yorkshiremen complaining about students and how expensive beer is nowadays.

[quote name='keefbaker' timestamp='1454666425' post='2971758']
If my dad were to rise from the dead for a delivery van job it wouldn't be Ocado. It'd be something properly northern like Asda.
[/quote]

Asda?

Thought it was all Morrisons north of the Watford Gap.