Why become a member? ×

SOLD Chapman ML-7T 7 string guitar
£400

[attachment=211438:IMG_4921.JPG][attachment=211439:IMG_4922.JPG][attachment=211440:IMG_4923.JPG][attachment=211441:IMG_4924.JPG][attachment=211442:IMG_4925.JPG][attachment=211443:IMG_4926.JPG][attachment=211444:IMG_4927.JPG][attachment=211445:IMG_4928.JPG][attachment=211446:IMG_4929.JPG][attachment=211447:IMG_4930.JPG]

For sale: Chapman ML-7T 7 string guitar. No trades, collection from Norwich, I can deliver in Norwich/Suffolk area, or it'll be courier arranged by the buyer. Ta.

I've owned this from new since 2014. It's a fantastic guitar, but with my recent bass purchases and a lack of playing, it's time has come to find a new home!

It's in excellent condition - no dents, scrapes or scratches etc. Comes in a fantastic quality gig bag which is nicely padded.

Here's some specs nabbed from a retailer, which says it better than I can....

Introducing the Chapman ML7-T, designed collaboratively by Chapman Guitar fans under the supervision of 7 string supremo Keith Merrow! Chapman's first foray into the 7 String guitar market show all of the hallmarks of the Chapman brand: no filler, all killer, with a huge emphasis on tone!

Constructed from Swamp Ash and finished natural, in keeping with the 7 string communities love for a bare-bones raw style, the ML7-T has a rich sparkling tone, loads of bite and definition and a warm tight low end - the perfect tonal basic for filthy distortion! Meanwhile the set-thru neck has the feel and playability of a thru neck but without the huge expense that it adds to a guitar, so you get great upper fret access and feel!

The Custom Pro 7 Alnico passive humbuckers have all the dynamic range you could want with lightning fast attack and awesome sustain.

Specification
Swamp Ash Body
All natural finish (note photos currently show prototype with black back and sides)
Set thru neck
Hipshot hardware
Chapman Custom Pro 7 Alnico Passive Humbuckers
Neck depth at nut: 40mm
Neck depth at 12th: 52.1mm
Neck depth at 24th: 57.6
Scale length: 26.5 Inches
Includes gig bag

This is genuinely a lovely guitar, and plays very easy for a 7 string. As mentioned, I'm only parting with it to pay for the 2 basses I've bought since January this year.... ! Any questions, just give me a shout!

Edited by Fred Leicester