Why become a member? ×

Dean Custom DOA V-Zilla (no 1 of 20) inc Hard Case *SOLD*
£600

jimbartlett

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]After many years of playing, I am selling most of my equipment due to no use.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Here I am selling my Dean DOA V-Zilla which is number 1 of 20 made.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Each year the Dean Owners of America go to Dean with a spec and a minimum number of people signed up to buy it once it is made. In 2009 we had 20 of us.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]The bass was built to our agreed specifications and comes in it's own custom sized hardcase. It has hardly been played and is in immaculate condition.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]It plays like a dream. The neck is fast with no neck dive at all and is so beautiful to look at in the flesh. The green "skin" paintwork and pearl inlays really pop out.[/font][/color]

Spec:
Classic V body
Quilt Zilla with dark green transparent back and sides
Matching Headstock
Creme binding - single ply creme on body/neck/headstock
Black hardware
TRML Bridge
Pearl "bowtie" inlays
Side Markers
Matching Standard V Headstock with Pearl Logo
Ebony board
22 Frets
Passive EQ
Metalman Pickups

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Pick up from North West Kent area.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Thanks![/font][/color]

Edited by jimbartlett

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...