Why become a member? ×

**Sold** Double Bass Sheet Music
£100

******* SOLD ********

Hi All,

I hope this is the right or at least acceptable place to list this.

I have a pile of classical double bass sheet music from when I was learning back in the early 80's. There is music for a whole range of abilities, right from the early grades, up to and including the Koussevitzsky concerto. Much the ensemble music was played by me with my colleagues in the National Youth Orchestra and at the RNCM in Manchester. It's easy to just hold on to stuff but I know that I won't use this again. Most of it is in good to excellent condition, and some of it is a little dog eared on the corners. Many have pencil markings for fingering an phrasing which I'll leave in. There are 46 titles in all and a couple are duplicated. The total list is as follows:
Title Composer Publisher Method for Double Bass Pt 1 Bottesini Yorke Method for Double Bass Pt 2 Bottesini Yorke Method for Double Bass Pt 3 Bottesini Yorke Conterto Op3 Fur Kontrabass Koussevitzky Forberg my way of playing the double bass vol 3 Ludwig Streicher Doblinger
Funeral March of a Marionette Gounod Forsyth
Sonata in F Major Marcello Zimmermann
Sonata No3 in A minor Vivaldi Zimmermann Reverie Bottesini Zimmermann Sinfonische Konzertante Ditters von Dittersdorf Hofmeister Sonata for Double Bass Vagn Holmboe wilhelm hansen Prelude and Dance Adrian Cruft Leeds Music Prelude and March Adrian Cruft Leeds Music Prelude and Scherzo Adrian Cruft Leeds Music Frolic Joan Spencer Associated Board Frolic Joan Spencer Associated Board Six Pieces by J.S. Bach Ida Carroll Associated Board Oeuvres Pour Contrabasse A Cordes Edouard Nanny Leduc Oeuvres Pour Contrabasse A Cordes Edouard Nanny Leduc Six Pieces Caracteristiques E. Ratez Billaudot Concerto in D Major A Capuzzi Yorke Gran Duetto No.2 G Bottesini Yorke Three Waltzes Dragonetti Yorke Concerto in G major Cimador Yorke All Mimsy Smith-Masters Yorke Menuet Marie Dare Yorke Un Petit Recueil Angel Pena Yorke Suite for Four Double Basses Colin Brumby Yorke Sonata for Unaccompanied Double Bass Davis Ellis Yorke Suite and Low for Four Double Basses Daryl Runswick Yorke Ave Maria for Four Double Basses Fitzhagen arr. Harkonen Yorke Sonata in A Major Giovannino Yorke Duetto for Cello and Doublebass Rossini Yorke Adagio and Rondo in C Major Dragonetti Yorke Sonatina Thomas Pitfield Yorke Sonata in Canon for Two Bass Instruments Vol1 Telemann Yorke Sonata in Canon for Two Bass Instruments Vol2 Telemann Yorke Bagatelles for Doublebass and Piano Guy Halahan Yorke Berceuse for Baby Hippopotamus Serge Lancen Yorke A Little Concerto for Double Bass and String Orchestra Gordon Jacob Yorke A Little Concerto for Double Bass and String Orchestra Gordon Jacob Yorke Complete Bottesini for DB and Piano Vol3 Bottesini Yorke Rondo for Double bass and Cello or Viola Franz Keyper Yorke Cavatine for Four Double Basses Serge Lancen Yorke Meditation and Scherzo for DB and Piano Alan Bush Yorke The Famous Solo in E minor for DB and Piano Dragonetti Yorke

In total this lot would cost you well over £300 new, and a lot of the titles are long out of print. I'd like someone to have it and use it and appreciate it, so I'm asking just £100 plus £10 shipping in the UK to a member of the Basschat community. I'd prefer to let it all go in one hit, but if there's no interest after a couple of weeks, I might consider splitting. I will ship to the EU, USA & Canada but shipping will be more I suppose.

Any questions, please feel free to ask.

Many thanks

Pete

edit: Sorry for how the list of music is displayed. It looked great in the edit window when I pasted it from excel! For some reason BC won't allow me to attach a PDF of the list so please IM me and I'll happily send one to you.

Edited by Pete1967