Why become a member? ×

Strymon timeline! NPD!

0175westwood29

[quote name='GazWills' timestamp='1455050243' post='2975504']
you absolute monkey! :)

I was in PMT today picking up an MXR micro amp and they have all the strymon stuff. The timeline looks so tiny, I thought it would be twice the size it is!

very tempted to get one at some point. 100% don't need one but they look so much fun!
[/quote]

its tiny! i thought it would be much bigger aswell! ive got it more for my other project and the ease of switching between crazy sounds!

I just got a BigSky, having owned some of the smaller Strymon pedals before, and was similarly surprised at how compact it is. It does look bigger in images. As I use it for synths and am a desktop sort of music maker, I going to make a nice wooden stand for it, along with my Shruthi and Streichfett, and possibly my Waldorf, if I don't sell that.

Expensive things like Strymons can be bought on 0% credit over 9 months or longer at some online places, which makes them temptingly affordable, sort of. Mine was from GuitarGuitar.

[quote name='Zenitram' timestamp='1455114821' post='2976038']
I just got a BigSky, having owned some of the smaller Strymon pedals before, and was similarly surprised at how compact it is. It does look bigger in images. As I use it for synths and am a desktop sort of music maker, I going to make a nice wooden stand for it, along with my Shruthi and Streichfett, and possibly my Waldorf, if I don't sell that.

Expensive things like Strymons can be bought on 0% credit over 9 months or longer at some online places, which makes them temptingly affordable, sort of. Mine was from GuitarGuitar.
[/quote]

I'm hopeing this wnt lead to fading for another strymon

[quote name='GazWills' timestamp='1455050243' post='2975504']
you absolute monkey! :)

I was in PMT today picking up an MXR micro amp and they have all the strymon stuff. The timeline looks so tiny, I thought it would be twice the size it is!

very tempted to get one at some point. 100% don't need one but they look so much fun!
[/quote]

Holy crap! The timeline is amazing!!!!!!!!

• 3 months later...

finally got around to putting a video up with the timeline, as the video says i have a fuzzrocious tremorslo in the effects loop so i can use other delay types and get trem on them rather than only having the trem delay setting on the timeline.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NaeqwChl_4