Why become a member? ×

Maruszczyk ELWOOD L 5a 'Maple Burl' Custom *SOLD PLEASE REMOVE*
£900

Mike2tone

[center][size=5][color=#ff0000]SOLD!!!!!![/color][/size][/center]

[size=5][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Hi everyone!![/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]I am regrettably selling my magnificent Maruszczyk Elwood L 5a Maple Burl Custom. The bass was purchased new from Adrian less than a year ago and it is mint, not a single mark. I paid £1200 as I upgraded the bridge for the Marsuzczyk ETS bridge so £900 is a fair price for a bass less than a year old and as good looking as this one,[/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]The bass is super versatile and is equipped with the "Music Man" like Haeussel humbucker and a Haeussel jazz on the neck. It is active with a passive switch and a series/Single coil/parallel toggle, which means you can make it sound like anything you want. The Glockenklang preamp is one of the cleanest and meanest I have heard, it is trully German engineering at its best. [/font][/size]

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=5]It has an alder body with a Maple burl top and matching headstock and a beautiful birds eye maple fingerboard. [/size][/font]

[center]
[size=5][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]For those not familiar with Maruszczyk, they are designed by Adrian Maruszczyk in Germany and built in his workshop in Poland, using top grade woods and electronics. Feel free to read what owners have to say about his basses here:[/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][url="http://basschat.co.u...aruszczyk-club/"]http://basschat.co.u...aruszczyk-club/[/url][/font][/size]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]You can read the full specs for the bass here:[/font]

[url="http://www.public-peace.de/index.php/bass-guitars/maruszczyk/elwood-l/5-string/1409-elwood-l-5a-maple-burl-custom140302"]http://www.public-pe...rl-custom140302[/url]

[color=#0000FF][size=5]Body: alder with maple burl top and resonance hollows [/size][/color][/center]
[center][size=5][color=#0000FF]Neck: hard rock maple, matched headstock [/color][/size][/center]
[center][size=5][color=#0000FF]Fingerboard: birds eye maple, 21 frets [/color][/size][/center]
[center][size=5][color=#0000FF]Nut width: 45mm Construction: bolt on [/color][/size][/center]
[center][size=5][color=#0000FF]Pickups: Haeussel humbucker + single coil with 1 mini switch (serial/single coil/parallel) [/color][/size][/center]
[center][size=5][color=#0000FF]Electronics: active 2-band Glockenklang - volume(active/passive push/pull switch), balance, bass, treble/passive tone blend [/color][/size][/center]
[center][size=5][color=#0000FF]Finish: natural, body/neck matte [/color][/size][/center]
[center][size=5][color=#0000FF]Hardware: Wilkinson Ultralite machine heads, Maruszczyk ETS bridge, 19mm spacing. [/color][/size][/center]
[center][size=5][color=#0000FF]incl. Gigbag[/color][/size][/center]

[size=5]The bass comes with a Maruszczyk gig bag.[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]The price includes shipping within the UK via UPS. I work in the musical instruments industry so I know how to ship an Instrument safely.[/font][/size][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=5]If you have any questions or need some more pictures please do let me know.[/size][/font]

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=5]Sale only, no trades please. I would like to purchase a Maruszczyk Jake 4 string, I have too many 5 string basses hence the sale.[/size][/font]

[attachment=212183:IMAG0714.jpg]

[attachment=212182:IMAG0711.jpg]

[attachment=212181:IMAG0709.jpg]

[attachment=212180:IMAG0708.jpg]

[attachment=212178:IMAG0706.jpg]

[attachment=212176:IMAG0704.jpg]

[attachment=212175:IMAG0703.jpg]

[attachment=212174:IMAG0702.jpg]

[attachment=212173:IMAG0701.jpg]

Edited by Mike2tone

Thanks for the kind comments people. It is indeed a great bass, sadly I found myself with too many 5 string and not a single 4 string and this one is the only bass I could sell (the others all have sentimental value) to fund the Jake. But it will definitely be for another Maruszczyk 4 string.