Why become a member? ×

Line6 Relay G55 Guitar Wireless Radio System *sold*
£240

[color=#41403F][font=proxima_nova_softregular, sans-serif]For sale is a Line 6 G55 relay wireless radio system.[/font][/color]
[color=#41403F][font=proxima_nova_softregular, sans-serif]I purchased this from GAK in March 2014. It has only been used a few times and is in perfect condition. It comes with original packaging and manual.[/font][/color]
[color=#41403F][font=proxima_nova_softregular, sans-serif]Also included in the sale are the following accessories that I have added to the system (all in perfect condition and cost around £100) :[/font][/color]
[color=#41403F][font=proxima_nova_softregular, sans-serif]- Gator carry case.[/font][/color]
[color=#41403F][font=proxima_nova_softregular, sans-serif]- Up graded guitar transmitter lead with 90 degree Neutrik jack[/font][/color]
[color=#41403F][font=proxima_nova_softregular, sans-serif]- Neotech carry pouch for transmitter with Velcro strap to attach to guitar strap[/font][/color]
[color=#41403F][font=proxima_nova_softregular, sans-serif]- 4 off Powerex re-chargeable batteries[/font][/color]
[color=#41403F][font=proxima_nova_softregular, sans-serif]- Braided 1/4 straight to 90 degree x 1m long connecting cable[/font][/color]

[color=#41403F][font=proxima_nova_softregular, sans-serif]This is offered for collection only from my home in Rugby, although I will accept sending by courier if organised by the buyer. [/font][/color]

Edited by nick-harrison

• 2 weeks later...