Why become a member? ×

Squier VM Jazz V Upgraded: Immaculate
£280

rumour6

Tight, sonically, if you pardon the expression... I found changing the pup made the difference, all now 'balanced' across the strings. Personal perhaps, but i previously found the B a little soft/weak. the USA pup sorted that... not a dramatic output or general tonal transformation but more a tightening up/focusing/evening of what goes on.. sorry if this sound s a bit ephemeral but that's how i see it. :)
Did the same for my VM jazz (also up for sale) and basically same results.

[quote name='lee650' timestamp='1456051506' post='2984767']
I'm amazed this is still here! I'd like to do all these mods to mine and it would cost a lot more the the seller is asking. I even prefer the colour to mine 😆 this is a bargain.
[/quote]

+1

This is a lot of bass for the money..

GLWTS

Hi all, still here, happy to take extra pix.. just let me know what you want. Also been asked.'. I referred to it but yes there's a matching Jazz VM White/Maple/Black inlays/tort with US pups, knobs, CTS pots Us wiring and Hipshots.. only diff is I mod'd the headstock with a '62 US Jazz decal and re-sprayed/finished slightly antique amber gloss.. same price...pix on PM with email address.
Just want to clarify.. I'm doing this as I recently bought a G&L L2500 so no need of gear... EXCEPT... Nice laptop (15.6 slimline) with poss. cash from me would work against either/both... :gas:
I LOVE this site... 'Tangents 'R' us' or did I get that wrong????

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...